- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts. Manage quality and consistency of service delivery.
- Present and sell company services to current and potential clients.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- To perform market research and determine what customers are looking for or might look for in the future.
- Design and develop marketing materials, e.g. corporate brochure, articling brochure, company profiles, website, etc.
- Develop and integrate marketing activities across service areas.
- Providing help and advice to customers using company’ services.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email,
letter and face to face. - Identify, research, and resolve customer
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved.
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex
or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service
- Recommend process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.